Namaskar!!!

Welcome to the world of a dreamer. Hope you enjoy the read and please leave a feedback to make it better. Thanks for visiting my world.

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Me v/s Myself




 It has been a long time that I took up to pen down my next blog. Here i sit down to pen down my experience that I feel is worth sharing with people around me.


It was during my 11th std, I was part of my school team for Volleyball and was just back from Inter Zone competition from Sainik School Korukonda(AP). I was on very high on the fact that I was part of school team and we were just back from a nice performance of our school at the competition other than Volleyball though :P :P :P... Because of the games, we were exempted from the classes and all the activities. We just practiced before the competition and were completely unaware of what was happening in the classes. We were left with 3 days for the first mid term exams and I hardly made an attempt to understand and study things because within 3 days, studying for the exams seemed impossible during that period and hence was trying to prepare just to pass.  
Monday was the first exam Physics, I was sitting the study hall during the tea break and was just having fun with friends during the break. Then came a friend, Shivakumar and he happened to ask me, how is the preparation going on for the exams. I cracked a joke at him saying we don't prepare to top the exams like u dude.. he he... He told me one thing back sayin, the evaluator of ur paper will not think that u dint do well in the exams coz u came back from games and all... in this world, u make ur own future and u cant blame anyone or anything for what you achieve or you loose, realize that and study well so that you don't have to beg your teachers to pass you. Those words stuck me sooo deep in my mind that, I studied whole day properly and prepared well and wrote my exams and to my surprise, I had scored 96/100 in that Physics. And I thank you Shivakumar for what you taught me in life and I still remember those words whenever I come across any decision that I need to take in life i.e. We make our future and we are responsible for what we are and what we end up with. 
I strongly believe the people around you can be categorized into 2 circles. The first circle to whom you mean the world to them including your family and your best friends and the other circle is leaving the people from the first circle :P... Any things you dream, just make sure that you are so sure about it and want to do it no matter what happens and aim at conveying and convincing and discussing it only with the first circle. You don't need to be bothered about the second circle which includes your society.
It has so happened that many a times, people tend to take decisions all by themselves with an assumption that they can do it and when it comes to execution, they get bogged down by the society and the people around them and regret for their decisions that they have taken. It is little sad to note that, Society is made by us and society does not make us. We stick on to our fundamentals and our life values and you don't have to worry about what society thinks of us.
We alwayz think of myself when we dream and when we execute the dream, we take an approach of Me as per society. There has to be a balance between Me as per the perception in the minds of others to the Myself as per yourself :)
When you think from your eyes, you are easy to be fooled :) - Karate Kid
I would like to quote a saying from one of my very good friends that, during the last days of your life, don't ever regret thinking that, I wish I would stood for my dreams rather than other's dreams... Make your life count and Yeh Zindagi Naa Milega Dobaara.. :D

5 comments:

  1. Look like u got time to think... get busy maga with GF... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ley ... tumba yochne madakkatidyi ... haidru hinge tale kedasko bardo...Laguna lagna madko :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol dude cant believe its u! no PJ's in between :P!

    ReplyDelete