Namaskar!!!

Welcome to the world of a dreamer. Hope you enjoy the read and please leave a feedback to make it better. Thanks for visiting my world.

Monday, December 6, 2010

RT2 - The Rise of the Limericks


The Title RT2(Random Thoughts Part 2) - The rise of the Limericks, is inspired from the naming convention used by the Hollywood movie sequel names:P :P :P

Disclaimer: The same disclaimer applicable for RT1 holds good for RT2 as well :P :P :P

Warning: Limerick writing is considered as a powerful way to teach English language esp for small kids. But my strong advice to all the readers is to keep these Limericks away from your's and neighbor's kids :P :P :P

My version of limericks is quite liberal from the actual limericks...

Here they go..............

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
I don't know where you are
Hiding like Bharath's girlfriend
Whom he could never find
Wherever you are, you are very far, very far, very faaar :P :P :P

I went to School
Thinking it was a pool
There I met my teacher
Got confused with a Swimmer
Ended up standing on the bench in my swimming dress like a fool :(

Every time I saw her going with someone in my School
That heart breaking scene never let me keep myself Cool
I wondered if I ever had a place in her heart's Dictionary
Realized that I was the only answer of her life's Pictionary
This made me feel life is so beautiful But she made me look like a fool :P

3 comments:

  1. Dude I will sue u for defaming me in the first limerick. Regarding second one - All would have thought u will end up as pole dancer in Africa some day :D! @3rd one - did u get a prize for that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maga Good One Keep it up

    ReplyDelete