Namaskar!!!

Welcome to the world of a dreamer. Hope you enjoy the read and please leave a feedback to make it better. Thanks for visiting my world.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

RT1



The title RT1  (Random Thoughts  - Part1) inspired from SRK's next movie RA1(Random Access 1) including the picture above from DDLJ :P :P :P 


Disclaimer: All the content in this blog is purely a fiction. Any resemblance to any living being or any incident is purely co-incidental. I believe the disclaimer is as important as the blog title itself. he he :P :P :P


I sat under the moonlight thinking it was candle light
I sat under the coconut tree thinking it was mango tree
I dreamt of my Chachu thinking it was Archu
I married Preethi thinking it was Prachi
I had thought everything was well until I realized I had fallen into well

I always felt that she was mine
But later realized that she belonged to someone else
Even though she belonged to someone else
I wished that someone else was myself :P :P :P


If some more random thoughts creep in, will come back with RT2 :P :P :P

8 comments:

  1. Enle idu I too had a love story kathe tara ideyala.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yako maga ingagode ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude.. whats wrong with u.. u r in the well for sure.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ All: The moral of the comments that I see is that something is wrong with me anta.. :P loll... Eno agilro.... super agiddene... Sumne tamashege :P :P :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. yennapa kaliuagad krishna yaru kuda fida agide
    good dude

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Krishna.. learning poetry eh? and ur 1st attempt at writing a poem? ;) .. hehe.. funny one though.. :).. best of luck for RT2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Shri: Thx maga...:D
    @Revu: Haan full poetry.... 2nd attepmt @ Poetry :P thx da :D

    ReplyDelete