Namaskar!!!

Welcome to the world of a dreamer. Hope you enjoy the read and please leave a feedback to make it better. Thanks for visiting my world.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

X v/s Y




Girl Complains:-

The only thing I expected from you was a small Care
Over the time which became very Rare :P
You are left with very less time to Spare
Which makes my life a little Scare

Guy Replies:-

Every time I provided you that extra Care
You made it a point to consider it as Rare :P
I had no life with myself to Spare
Which makes you a little Scare :D

5 comments:

  1. hey... there's no -ve scale on ur blog rating scale... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice Krishna :) the build up you gave for the blog was unncessary .. its good ..not offensive :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice one maga :D! waiting for more such posts :D

    ReplyDelete