Namaskar!!!

Welcome to the world of a dreamer. Hope you enjoy the read and please leave a feedback to make it better. Thanks for visiting my world.

Monday, December 7, 2009

We the People



For a change I got up at 5 AM early in the morning and got ready and left for my friend's sister's marriage. The bus stopped at a bus stop and it started. There was a middle aged female running towards the bus to board. I just turned to ask the conductor to stop the bus but by then that female had made it to the bus. Felt good seeing that female made it but felt sad seeing such an ages woman running for bus like that :(
There was a long queue for the tickets and I somehow made it to the counter before the train could pass :P. I walked inside the station towards the 7th platform. I first saw a young Coolie carrying a heavy load with a sign of pain in eyes his eyes and later I saw another old ages man carrying heavy luggage with similar sign of pain in his eyes. But the person to whom that luggage belonged had his eyes fixed on the luggage the Coolie was carrying :( :( :(.
I reached my platform and was waiting for my train to arrive. Once it arrived it was such a rush out there for unreserved seats and the people were pushing and pulling each other to get into the train. I just waited outside until the rush got lesser. I saw that people were getting into the reserved compartment and occupying the seats there also. I also got into the train and luckily the train was not so crowded in some compartments and I got a window seat.
It was pretty cold early in the morning. As always my eyes were brightened up by seeing 3 pretty girls in stunning dress walking on the platform :P and as always they were followed by a gang of 5 boys commenting on them. I could see the anger on those girls faces :P :P :P...
It was the third stop and the train got so crowded that almost there was no place to stand. There was a stand in between the seats for people to eat food. There was one female who was carrying her grandson along with her. As the train was full, they made place for that female and made the kid to sit on the food stand in front of me. The moment the kid was made to sit away from the female it started crying. But the moment the female showed the window and people on the platform the kid started looking surprised as though they were some aliens :P :P :P
I remembered the scene from Swades movie but the situations was not that bad as shown in the movie. I reached the station and was supposed to catch a bus. Many buses passed and we waited for our bus. One bus stopped. As soon as the school kids started running to board the bus, the driver started the bus and went off :( I do not understand what the hell the driver was thinking of himself. It is a govt bus and did not stop seeing the kids running to board the bus. At last we got the bus and reached a place from where we were supposed to catch an auto 2 reach Melkote.
The most funniest part was that the auto got so crowded that I felt the driver was sitting on the lap of one of the passengers :P. Imagine a 6 seater auto carrying 14 people inside it he he. I was sitting at the back looking at the vehicles coming behind us. I could see people laughing seeing the crowd the auto was carrying. I happened to see a car which had 3 girls and a guy inside it. They were looking at us as if they had never seen such scenes in their life before. In the middle, the auto stopped and there were 4 ladies girls supposed to board the auto. As there was no seat, the driver asked the girl to try at the back seat, she came back and saw a bunch of guys sitting and she went back hesitating to sit along with us he he. One of my friend was sitting inside and he was completely surrounded by girls everywhere :P, I just turned back to him and made a eye sign saying enjoy dude :P :P :P
We got down at the marriage hall and called up my friend saying that we are in. He asked us to come in and to our surprise we saw those 3 girls and a guy in the car were also present:O... My friend came down and said, come I'll introduce you to my friends and introduced those people only. The world is so small I say he he he... He told me , "dude please take care of those people and take along with you for lunch. Those people did't even have their breafkast". Then my friend said, "Dude even I did not have my breakfast". He took us to kitchen and got us some sweets.very sweet of him but he still preferred those girls over us:P :P :P. The marriage was so crowded that It was like one Rajnikanth Movie release. There was no place for these people to sit. At last we made to the food hall and caught place and sacrificed our seats to those girls and waited for the next turn :P :P :P.
Till the end of the day we kept on pulling my friend's legs over those girls and made his life hell :P :P :P... He asked us to stay back and visit the places near his house. But we returned back as we did not have leaves left :P.
Once I reached home, what stuck on my mind was the on going journey and the Swades movie scenes. It looked to me like we are always used to being in such comforts and miss out a chance observe the reality in life. It is just that we see such things in movies but once we watch stuff with our own eyes we realize it properly. Those Coolie people work almost all the days without any leaves unlike us. These people did not have a chance to make their life in the early stages.
We may not be able to change the situation all alone, but instead we can start looking at it and encourage people trying to help out the needed ones. One such an initiative has been taken by some of my friends and I suggest you all to encourage them.
Please refer the link below and see what you can do. Let us be the change that we want to see. It may sound old but still vary much valid in the current world.
Lets us be the change that we want to see

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soon Krishna will quit his job and he will become full time writer. Haudeno ? ..... he he he

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude are u a fan of SRK?? becoz al ur posts looks like his stories!!

    BTW did u get those gas numbers ;) I bet u would have :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phew..!! Every post of yours will have something abt girls..!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. good story line... keep it up kitty..

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice post krish..ya its true...realities of life!!! n i liked the last line a lottt "Lets us be the change that we want to see"...really thts the way it shld be...Continue writing blogg!! way to go :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Amit: Given the current scenario, it is a much stable job :P :P :P
    @Bharath: Exactly :P
    @RG: They shoudl be there ...Two sides of a coin :P :P :P
    @Deepak: Thx dude
    @Niki: Thanks dear... :)

    ReplyDelete